Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Woo Hoo!  We dodged the hurricane bullet!! All we got from it was some gusty wind. We didn't even get any rain!! The rain band was too far out to sea. But I feel really bad for the northeast. They are supposed to get a humdinger! 

Yesterday my daughter & I took our cameras to Jacksonville Beach to view & photograph the surf. We had such a nice outing! Something we haven't done for ages; she because uv rays make her sick because of her illness and me because I had been laid up for so long from my knee & ankle surgeries. There were no surfers to photograph because the beaches were closed. Well, we could walk on the beach but not allowed in the water. I really am surprised there weren't any people in the water. There's usually somebody breaking the law!

Here's some pix I took. I took 109 pix and weeded them down to 73. Now don't panic! I haven't added all 73! Just 7! lol

Click on the picture to see it larger.
This is the Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier



My daughter taking pix!


Guess who!

Today the sun is shining beautifully and it was cool this a.m. It's supposed to be 'cool' (not so hot) all week! 

Well, the Gators lost their big rival game with the GA Bulldogs. A lot of disappointed people around here. And so far today the Jacksonville Jaguars are losing

Friday I went to Stampin'Up card class at the Jim Fortuna Senior Center! I love going to card-making classes! These are the 2 cards I made there. They aren't my design - they are my instructor's design. And she is Sharon Field and her blog is Created by You! Visit her blog and see all kinds of her wonderful creations!

 
Toodle-oo for now! Have a gôôd one!
Hugs,
Cindy



  

No comments:

Post a Comment