Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Monday, October 22, 2012

I sure am late today! Busy day! First I had a doctor appt. to see the results of my blood test. My liver enzymes are up some more! I asked what causes that because I don't drink or smoke - I just eat! They had taken all my aspirin products away over a year ago. The only thing I'm allowed to take for pain is Hydrocodone w/acetaminophen but now she's taken some of that away! And I have to stop taking my 2 cholesterol meds. Another blood test in 3 weeks and see her in four weeks. Oh yeah, and tomorrow morning I have to have a liver ultrasound.

Then this afternoon I went to the chiropractor. Nothing new there. I just wish it helped my back more than it does.

Then after that I had to go grocery shopping for my Mom-in-law and spent some time visiting her. My, she sure does love to talk about politics which I hate. But I listened politely. She's a shut-in and doesn't have much company to talk to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's my card for the day. It's a variation of yesterday's. I just treated the Spiderweb differently. I put some glitter on it.
 
Well, this is a short one. I'm tired and going to get comfy in my recliner with Molly and watch (I hope I don't fall asleep) game 7 of the Nat'l League Pennant race. Whoever wins this one will go against the Detroit Tigers in the World Series. I'm sorry for you Yankee fans but I'm sooooo happy that the Tigers BEAT them! Not  only did they beat them they SWEPT them in 4 games! At least I can take pleasure in that since my beloved Boston Red Sox did so miserably this year. Oh well, there's always next year!!!

Take care,
Hugs,
Cindy  

No comments:

Post a Comment