Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hi! I just couldn't get to post yesterday. Yesterday morning I went to have a liver ultrasound. Then in the afternoon I went to my Blog class. It was the last one. When I came home I started messing around with the blog trying to figure out how to do things. Before I knew it I was dozing at the computer!!! 

Today I started a new class on how to manage chronic pain. I'll write more about it when I learn more. Then I finally got to the pool for water aerobics. What a beautiful day!! It was hot but not humid. The sky was so blue and the water was so fine! Unfortunately I forgot to bring my floppy hat so got a sunburn. 

I spent most of this evening trying to plan a program for my T.O.P.S. meeting. It's my turn. I didn't know what to do. We get sick of going over the same old foods we should & shouldn't eat. Then I got an email from WebMD that had a slide show on the 10 Fattest States in the nation and then another one on the 10 most Fit States in the nation. So I printed up 2 quizzes for them. It's always fun to do that - at least I think so. And before I go to bed I have to write up last week's minutes since I'm the secretary.

Here's a couple of fun pix from the past. I was in my glory with all our cats!!! Taken way back in 1996. 16 years ago!!!

 The World Series is in the top of the 9th and San Francisco is ahead of Detroit 8-3. So I'm off to bed in a little bit. One more out and it's over.

Good night!
Hugs,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment