Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

2nd Day in a row! Wow-eee! And it's the 2nd day that I feel good! I don't know if it's because the 'bug' I was fighting is finally gone or if it's because I haven't been eating any wheat products. Whichever it is I'm thankful!

Yesterday I put a new towel into the white load in the washer. I've bought these towels before and even though I've always washed them with the whites and bleach the colors never ran. Well the new ones are cheaper and they turned all my whites PINK ! Even though my DD made a valiant effort she couldn't get it out - even with Rit color remover. So my formally white T-shirts and underwear are a light pink now. I think the T-shirts are kind of pretty!

Here's a Halloween card I made last year. It's my own design. The stamp is 'Haunted Forest'; the big owl is the punch 'Owl Builder' both by Stampin' Up . The  inside stamp is from 'Howl-O-Ween Creeps' by Stampin' Up .





On Sept 30th I went with my DD & DGD (don't know the abbreviation for granddaughter!) to Homecoming at church. It was fun to go out with them and the Buffet afterward was Fantastic!!! Of course there's a lot of stuff on the plate we wouldn't be able to eat now because of wheat.




 Look at this! I wanted to finish my post before I folded my laundry so I just spread out the T-shirts so they wouldn't wrinkle and went back to the blog. Well, I looked over and Molly had jumped right on top of my shirts! Isn't it something how cats always think anything new you put out is for them!!!!  
        See how comfy she is watching TV (food of course)!


And here she is sleeping in my lap while I'm at the computer! She was younger then. Now she's bigger and would rather bat anything she can off my desk! 
So with this image of contentment I will stop my rambling and wish you all Happy Day!
 
Hugs,
Cindy
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment