Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Monday, October 1, 2012


     Hi! This is the First Day of my First Blog and I don't know what I am doing! I follow many blogs but it all looks so complicated. 
     As you can see by my title I love cats and crafts of many kinds! And I thought I'd throw in some tidbits of things happening as I make my way along the many paths of life.
     Last Tues., Sept. 25 I started a six week course on "Blog Ideas: 25 Ideas for Sharing What's on Your Mind".  Our homework was to start a blog! Eeek! I've been thinking about it all week and now am doing it the night before class!
     My newest craft interest is Stampin' Up rubber stamping to make greeting cards. I don't have too many that I designed myself yet. Most of what I've made are my instructor's designs. She is Stampin' Up demonstrator Sharon Field at http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/  I don't know how to make the address so you can just click on it unless it happens when I finish.
This is one I designed myself to give to my sister for her birthday.

     Other things I'm working on is filet crocheting a baby blanket for my my 2nd Great Grandbaby due in March. I like to embroider, sew, quilt, general crafts, tole paint (I guess now they call it 'Decorative Painting'. My daughter, whom I live with, and I are going to start a 'Secret Sewing Project' for Christmas. Can't talk much about it much until after Christmas.

     And here are my 2 cats. The little one is Molly (I call her 'Hurricane Molly'!), and the big one is Speedbump. I'll tell you their stories another day.

     I have to call it a day. When I was eating breakfast a filling came out and part of the tooth is loose. So I need to go to sleep so I won't keep playing with it with my tongue.

Hugs,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment