Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Friday, October 19, 2012

     Good Morning! I'm back! I still haven't figured out how to do a lot of things but I have to start posting. I've also been fighting some kind of 'bug' & have felt 'blah' for over a week. Today is the 1st morning I've felt good!
      
     When I got home yesterday after my T.O.P.S. meeting I was greeted by a most magnificent sight by Mother Nature! It's one of the most perfect & big spider webs I have ever seen! It was right in front of my house. Of course I had to take pix of it! I think if you 'click' on a picture it will enlarge.
 
 
I think the close-up looks like some kind of nebula or something in deep space!

     Update on my dental emergency. I ended up having a root canal done & am now waiting for the permanent crown. The day of the root canal (the 10th) I spent 4 (FOUR) hours in the 'chair'! After the canal they said they had time to prep for & take an impression for the crown. I said ok. Way before it was over my back was hurting so bad. But anyway, it's done.
 
     Here's a few flower pix I'm happy with. The hibiscus was taken outside 'The Beach Hut Diner' in Jacksonville Beach, FL. The yellow ones (not quite sure what they are) are a plant my DD gave me. I love light coming through petals or anything for that matter.
 
 
The window is in my bathroom and not as dirty as it looks! It's a frosted window.

     There is so much to share but I don't want to bore you with a super long post. And I have much more to learn. Have a great day!

Hugs,
Cindy 
 
      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment