Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. I've been sick with a miserable cold. And today is the first day I've even been feeling well enough to be at the computer. And I'm not going to be at it very long. You know, I get sick down here way more than I ever did back in the cold north!!!

Here's the pics I was going to post days ago. The first ones are of the St. Johns River at the Little Jetties in Mayport after Hurricane Sandy went by us. It was beautifully clear & sunny but the river was still quite angry! These were taken 10/30/12
St. Johns River, Mayport, FL
St. Johns River, Mayport, FL

The Little Jetties, St. Johns River, Mayport, FL

Usually there's many people fishing here but this was the only person braving the wind and 'cold'.

It's not often there actually waves washing up on shore!

The poor birds could hardly stand still & when they flew they were blown sideways!

When I left he was still fishing!! Now, does he look like he's in hot sunny Florida?  
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On October 29 we took my daughter's gentleman friend out to eat at El Potro in Jacksonville Beach for his birthday! I'm not that fond of Mexican food but they love it! And I found out I absolutely hate guacamole! Ick! But we had fun!
The birthday boy, John

My beautiful daughter, Michelle

My beautiful granddaughter, Kaytlin

And me in my handmade Halloween shirt.

My food.


  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, toodles for now. I'm going back to my lounge chair watch TV with Molly on my lap.
Hugs,
Cindy    

No comments:

Post a Comment