Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hi everyone!
     Well, guess what my 'Hurricane Molly' did today!! She tried to jump from the toilet onto the windowsill above it and knocked one of the planters over! She must have done it when I was out this morning because I didn't hear anything. But when I went into the BR to use the toilet I was shocked beyond words!!! Even when Speedbump was a kitten he never caused the chaos Molly does!
"Who, me? No way. Not me! It was like this when I came in here."

You can see the windowsill above that she tried to get on.

It started out overcast again today but by noon the sun was shining and it was warming up. 

Happy Turkey Day! Let us not forget to give thanks for all our blessings! 
Here's a little piece of trivia. Maybe some already know this. Did you know that Ben Franklin wanted to have the wild turkey to be the official bird of the United States instead of the bald eagle. He felt that the characteristics of the eagle such as stealing the food that other birds caught didn't represent what we wanted our country to stand for.

Good night! Don't let the bedbugs bite. If they do beat 'em till they're black & blue!!! 

Hugs,
Cindy 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment