Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Meowy Christmas!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Good Morning! This will be fast because I have to leave by 9:15 a.m. I'm going to the Zoo! I'm going to the Zoo! I'm going to the Zôô!!! Yippeeeee! Today is the Ed-venture for the class 'Wild about Jax Zoo'! Even though today is an overcast, drizzly day I'm so excited! 

Anyway, yesterday I had a disaster sort of - not major but stupid on my part. The new cards I made at Stamp Club got ruined. I had my ice water held between my arm & body and lots of other stuff in both hands. I dropped something, bent over to pick it up withOUT thinking and spilled my water on my brand new cards! stupid, stupid, stupid!!! Mostly because I have done the very same thing before! And because I didn't put my cards away safe & sound!!!! So I salvaged what I could from them to make over again. At least I took pics of them before this happened. Here they are before. They were designed by my instructor, Sharon Field



This is ALL I salvaged!

"What do mean 'Don't touch it?!"  






        

"Aren't I just the cutest kitten you've ever seen?!"
Yikes, it's 9 already & I'm not ready! I also get to ride the Mayport/St. Johns River Ferry today!
 By for now. 
Hugs,
Cindy

You are welcome to leave comments! They brighten my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment